We’re obviously looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates in the world to help us re-invent the way people move in and around cities.
We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself. We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who’re able to share their ideas in the simplest & clearest way. Our ideal colleague is an entrepreneur in residence, that sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution who always, always give priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must.
Don’t apply if building a business from 0 to 1, scaling it from 1 to 100 is something that scares you, if the idea of changing the world is something you find ridiculous, or if a less is more attitude is not part of your daily routine.
What about you –
Our marketing team is looking for an experienced digital marketeer who’ll build the foundation of our digital strategy as well as lead its implementation. We strongly believe this person will play a central role on both on the acquisition & retention of our customers. At Skipr we only have one goal, endorse the human co-pilot role in the chaos that is transportation and surpass our users expectations.
- You’re amicable and sociable.
- Tech-savvy is not just a fancy word, it’s part of who you are.
- You can’t stand a misplaced pixel and will notice immediately if something is out of balance.
- Uniqueness & relevancy is what you crave for day after day.
- English is a language you master. Speaking French and/or Dutch is definitely preferred.
What we’re looking for –
- Strategy – Solid knowledge of digital marketing strategy & its implementation (SEO, Organic Growth…)
- Data centered – You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation.
- Detail orientation – You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
- An eye for design – You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts, and you can’t wait to draw out the beauty of our customer experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our users.
- Inspired – Words just flow out of your hands, you just need a pen or a keyboard!
- Learner – Self-starter with a great learning attitude, able to learn and pick up new capabilities fast.
What we offer –
- A unique challenge to help cities to move smarter!
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development, and tons of fun.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- Ability to build and grow with the company from scratch