Connecting human needs with digital dots
At Dropsolid, we believe that connecting is key. The connection between marketing and technology. Between human and digital. Between our company and the client. And not to forget, the connection between you and us. We live each day by our 6 core values: Trust, Enjoy, Challenge, Grow, Help and Connect, and apply them 360° into our company. Driven by an open culture and with a passion for open-source, we always put our clients first. With one goal in mind: the best digital experiences for every customer.
Digital visibility is very important to us and our customers. That is why we are looking for an SEO specialist for our office in Ghent. Are you someone who is interested in the digital experience? Do you think personal growth is important? and do you like to work in a company where everyone’s voice is heard? Then read on and maybe you can join our Dropsolid team!
- You are responsible for your own customer portfolio. This includes about 10 customers for whom you operate as an SEO specialist.
- You process information from the sales team and support them where necessary when it comes to SEO-related topics.
- You give SEO-related workshops and training (both to customers and internally to developers).
- In addition to giving workshops, you also do SEO analysis, both on a technical and substantive level. Afterwards you report these results to developers or other stakeholders.
- You detect the matters that are important for the customer in terms of SEO. You take into account low efforts and high impact.
- Besides SEO you will also be involved in digital marketing projects. Marketing automation and personalization are part of this.
Dropsolid encourages diversity and individuality and is proud to work with talents from different backgrounds. We try to create an environment in which all talents can develop to their full potential, regardless of gender, age, cultural origin, nationality, or function limitation.
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO (keyword research, content ans SEO copywriting, technical,link building).
- SEO and website optimizations have no secrets for you.
- You can easily find your way in Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager. In Google Analytics you analyze these results.
- Experience with tools such as: Semrush, Ahrefd, Moz, Matomo Analytics and Screaming Frog is definitely a plus.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English is a must. Knowledge of French is an added value.
- You stay on top of the latest developments within the digital and SEO landscape.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- You can detect “quick wins”.
- Customer contact does not scare you.
- You can communicate fluently, clearly and structured.
- Every talent regardless of age, origin, gender, religion or disability is an enrichment for our organization.
What do you get in return?
- A place in our digitale performance team, in which each and every one is an expert in their field.
- A place in a company where you can make your own contribution.
- 12 ADV days on an annual basis, combined with a nice package of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, net reimbursement, hospitalization insurance, etc.)
- A workplace with a pleasant atmosphere and nice colleagues.
- A drink on Thursday, fun team activities and quarterly team events.
- Flexibility in working from home.