Website Alfa Laval
About the job
For our client Alfa Laval Benelux in Breda, we (USG Marketing & Communications) are looking for an experienced online marketeer. Are you interested to make your next career step in a global engineering company with a clear purpose? To be the online specialist, who knows how to boost search engine rankings, conversions and Social Media engagement in a B2B environment? Then this may well be your next job.
Your responsibilities entail developing, publishing, and editing content to attract potential customers to local website. You will be the main driver of all activities related to our local website and digital channels which are the key tool for lead generation.
- Perform website editorial activities
- Adapt product catalogue to local market needs and drive traffic and improve user interaction
- Provide local expertise for CMS, MA and other digital tools
- Track and analyse key digital metrics
- Responsible for SEO optimisation
With the purpose of accelerating success for our customer, people and planet, Alfa Laval has developed products since 1883. Alfa Laval is today a world leader within the key technology areas of heat transfer, separation, and fluid handling. Our company was founded on a single brilliant invention, and innovation remains at the heart of everything we do. With more than 3700 patents, we provide worldwide solutions in areas that are vital to society both today and for the future.
Alfa Laval is active in the areas of Energy, Marine, and Food & Water, offering its expertise, products, and service to a wide range of industries in some 100 countries. The company is committed to optimizing processes, creating responsible growth, and driving progress – always going the extra mile to support customers in achieving their business goals and sustainability targets. Alfa Laval currently has about 17,000 employees worldwide.
Alfa Laval’s innovative technologies are dedicated to purifying, refining, and reusing materials, promoting more responsible use of natural resources. They contribute to improved energy efficiency and heat recovery, better water treatment, and reduced emissions. Thereby, Alfa Laval is not only accelerating success for its customers, but also for people and the planet. Making the world better, every day. It’s all about Advancing better™.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse and inclusive workplace based on care and empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.
- Bachelor degree in digital marketing or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience within the field of SEO/SEM, marketing automation, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Knowledge of Web Content Management Systems, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Strong excellent communication skills in English and Dutch both verbal and written. French language skills are a benefit.
Alfa Laval offers:
- a challenging job in a small local marketing team where you can really make a large contribution to the further digital presence of Alfa Laval Benelux
- part of an international Northern European team of Online marketeers
- a competitive salary (including a 13th month and bonus)
- a maximum of 33 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- a laptop and a mobile phone
- possibility to work partly from home (40% in post-Corona times)
- freedom to explore new ideas
- personal development is stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged